Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tony Danza and A Ferret on a Leash

So I saw this advertisement today about how Tony Danza is in The Producers in Las Vegas.
Tony Danza makes me laugh.
Mostly, because he's Tony Danza. But Also because I noticed that sometimes my hair looks like his:





Who's the boss now?
Answer: Me.
Reason Why: I'm drinking Pom, duh.

So yesterday I was walking down the street and I saw this girl walking her ferret.
It was on a leash.
Yeah. I'm not kidding.
It was a rather big ferret because from far away I thought it was a raccoon. "Funny" I thought. "I didn't think it was legal for people to keep raccoons much less put 'em on a leash and walk 'em around the block."
Turns out it was just a fat ferret.
Phew.
Which is probably why she walking it. And she was walking it. It wasn't like, "Hey I got an idea. I'm gonna put my ferret on leash and go hang out with it on the patch of grass in front of my apartment." She was literally walking it down the block.
But it was fat ferret. The vet probably told her, "Look, your ferret, Stan, (DISCLAIMER: I don't really know the ferret's name. I just made it up. But it sorta looked like a Stan) is morbidly obsese. I suggest a strict regimen of daily walks." So now for the sake of her ferret this poor girl has to walk it up and down the block. At least I hope that's the case. Because if the girl was walking her ferret just because she felt like it that might lead me to believe the girl is a little crazy.
I've often thought it might be a good idea to get a dog (or at least borrow mine from home) and walk it around this neighborhood. I think it would be a swell way to meet ladies. Girls are suckers for puppies.
But you want to know what girls aren't suckers for?
Ferrets.
And it was sad because the girl was kinda cute.
But she was walking a ferret.
Now, I don't want to make to much fun because I think its quite possible when I'm really old and still single, I could very well be walking around the block with my cats in a baby buggy.

DICLAIMER: Ok, lest I get comments from concerned readers...my hair does not look like that anymore. Don't worry. I don't know why I didn't do something about my hair when it looked like that, or why nobody came up to me with a pair of hedge clippers. But I really hope my hair never looks like that again. Sorry Tony Danza. Not that I have anything against you. But that hair went out of style when you did.

No comments: