Addleheading For Life

Thursday, October 18, 2007

*Bang Head Here*

Ever feel like you just need to bang our head against something hard for a while?

Yeah. Yeah.

That's about where I'm at right now.



DISCLAIMER: If you want to use this guide to bang your head I would advise printing it out and putting it on a wall first. If you bang your head against the guide while it's still on the computer screen you will probably break your head. And computer. Then you will really want to bang your head against something hard. Don't let your computer be a casuality to your stupidity.

So I don't need to bang my head so much as an anti-stress relief, but in an, "Oh God, I'm such a dork" kind of way.
I am 21 freakin' years old.
I am a moderately well-adjusted memeber of society.
I have a fairly decent idea grip on the way the world, or more specifically, romance works...

WHY AM I SUCH A DORK?
WHY AM I SUCH A DORK?
WHY AM I SUCH A DORK?

Uh.
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner here...banging my head on something hard.

I'm going to be cool guys, I swear. I can do it. I know I can.
Phew.
Step 1: Eye Contact.
Step 2: Hi, how are you?
Step 3: ...um, let's see if I can make it through steps 1 and 2 first. Then we'll worry about step 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if we are gonna help you - we gotta know, what dorkiness ocurred?