Addleheading For Life

Friday, October 05, 2007

Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd!!

Get Excited!



Not sure how I feel about Johnny Depp's singing, but excited none-the-less.

Tim Burton, I would almost go straight for you. Almost. I would also almost go straight for Shakespeare...so you're in good company. But don't propostion me Timmy or Willy...like I said I would almost go straight for you. Really, at the end of the day all I'd want to do is steal your girlfriends. Tim, you date Helena Bonham Carter who is hot. Shakespeare...your mistress' eyes were nothing like the sun, and hey...I can deal with that (as long as she can recite some of your hot iambic pentameter).

P.S. This is my 100th post. Next time you see me we should eat cake because thats what people do when something passes the 100th marker. Hopefully, my blogs will not go into a downward spiral and will continue to be fresh as paint.

No comments: