Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

NAME THAT BIKE: RESULTS POST

It is time for the NAME THAT BIKE results post.

Are you excited?

I'm excited.

Check it out:





Ok. I know it is definitely not as good as the videos my brother makes. But still...I'm re-learning imovie after not using it since high school. You guys will have to let me know what you think. If you want to see more of this kind of stuff or if it was super lame and you want that 6 minutes of your life back.










I want to say a thank you to everyone who submitted their suggestions.

David-Erik after the saddest donkey ever was a great suggestion. But I like to think of my bike as a trusty steed and not a depressed donkey who should probably be on Zoloft.

Jeff- Maximus 2 is pretty hardcore. But I hesitate to name things after myself. It just weirds me out a little. Especially because this is not a baby. Not that I would name my baby Maximus 2 BUT...I just find it odd. And there's no way that bike could be as hardcore as me. So it probably doesn't deserve the name Maximus.

Carly-I am sorry. I cannot pronounce it or say it easily. Sometimes I is bad at English.

Ariana- I have a friend named Bill. I have no problem naming things after people I think are swell except the thing in question is a bike and bike are things to be ridden and...do you see where I'm going with this?? Umm...ok. Setup: I walk into work, Carly (Bill's girlfriend) is in there. Bill is in there and I walk in and say, "Hey guys, I just rode Bill all the way to work!" Awkward.

3 comments:

Carly said...

I want to wake up to that bicycle montage EVERY FREAKIN' DAY!!!! I LOVED it!!!!

Carly said...

P.S. Thanks for not wanting to ride my boyfriend all the way to work ... I think?

Anonymous said...

In the bicycle montage you feel off of the hammock. But I was happy to see that you were wearing your helmet so as to protect your head.

Good job!