Addleheading For Life

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Bad Thing - RESULTS POST

Ok. So. It's time to announce the winner of the Find The Bad Thing contest.

DISCLAIMER: This post is either going to be hilarious OR make me look like a huge ass. Let's find out, shall we?

First, let's review the entries...

DAVID
Ugg...the bad thing would be if she can't get a refund for that dress!

ANONYMOUS
Is it the fact that her top clover is blue? Man this is hard!

ANONYMOUS
one eyebrow is tweezed nicely and the other is not

CARLY #1
Her neckerchief is blue and not green?

CARLY #2
WAIT! I revoke my last comment.
The "bad" thing is that she has the Barbie disease: her waist is too small to be able to support her upper torso given the ridiculously disproportionate size of her bosom. She wouldn't be able to stand erect.

ANONYMOUS
Clearly the bad thing is that her arms have turned purple and her hands have fallen off. Poor thing!

ANONYMOUS
got it! she spelled find wrong! it's not spelled fiend
woo hoo!!

JEFF
I have two schools of thought on this:
1) She has no nose.
2) The bad thing just might be that grown people are spending their important time looking at a drawing by a child in search of a "bad thing", which may or may not actually exist.

Ok, I'm going to pick the winner out of these EVEN THOUGH the majority were submitted anonymously. So...I guess if I pick yours and you submitted anonymously, you'll just have to know in your little heart that you won. Because even if you came forward now and was all like, "Hey! That was my guess!" We'd have no way to prove it. And I'd just think you wanted the prize.
Ok.
First.
Before announcing the winner...
...I will reveal what the bad thing ACTUALLY is.
(Did I mention my game show host idol is Ryan Seacrest?)

What can you deduce from this?
I'm going to drag this out as long as possible.

HERE


WE


GO





I mean, come on guys really?! SO obvious.



COMMERCIAL BREAK!





Ok, before we get to the prize...
HONORABLE MENTIONS
Ok...but I have to commend Carly on her use of the word "neckerchief." Carly, that is an awesome word and very nearly made YOU the winner, but frankly neckerchiefs can't compete with purple arms and hands falling off.

Also...honorable mention to the "one eyebrow is tweezed nicely and the other is not" guess...you almost won just because I think it is awesome that you thought a 5 year old would have a concept of well tweezed eyebrows.

HOLY CRAP!

GUESS WHAT?!?!

IT IS FREAKIN' PRIZE TIME!


Ok!
Anonymous winner
HERE
IS
YOUR
PRIZE....
Only anonymous winner may proceed beyond this point...Thank you everyone for playing. I hope you enjoyed the contest and this results blog post!


Ok...ready anonymous?! Come with me...




Come on...



Don't be scared, it's your prize...


Keep going...




A little further....(we don't want anyone else to see your awesome PRIZE)









All right, you still with me?






OK




Your




Prize





Is





Right






Here:


Thank me later.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Damn!! If only the neckerchief had been purple and missing hands!!!

Thanks for the honorable mention!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am anonymous. Well, really I am Jess, but you don't actually know me and that is probably creepy, which is why I left my name as anonymous in the first place. I just wanted to let you know that I am one of those people who is perpetually loosing contests. So until this contest, I was what one might call a loser. Who knew that purple arms and missing hands would be my key to success. So thanks for that! I came upon your blog one day when searching for something (can't remember what anymore but I think it had to do with the L word) and now it provides me with much entertainment. So thanks for that as well. I am off to enjoy my new found confidence as a bona fide contest winner.

Anonymous said...

AMY. I love you.

David A said...

Um..i don't want to alarm you, but I think Jessica Simpson is reading your blog.