Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Women I Have Loved: A Timeline Through Amy's History


Ariel was my very first crush. Of course, when I had a crush on her I didn't know it was a crush. I didn't even know what I crush was. I only knew that I was five and thought she was beautiful. When every other girl my age wanted to be her, I wanted to be Flounder-her best friend.


Princess Buttercup from the movie The Princess Bride. Princess Bride was and still is one of my favorite flicks. I was literally obesessed with it when I was little. Watched it over and over and over. We used to "play" The Princess Bride and I'll let you guess who I was.
Yup,
Westley. (Duh, he got the girl AND got to wear a badass pirate costume AND knew how to sword fight. I was sold.)


Brains + Beauty + A Heart That Could Tame A Beast = Where do I sign up?
Damn, and that off-the-shoulder dress in this picture? Yowza!


Heck yes I had a crush on the Pink Power Ranger!! I challenge you to find a straight dude or budding lesbian that did NOT have a crush on her.


Just beautiful in every single way. I still have a major crush on her and I like to watch her be interviewed because her accent is gorgeous. Plus, you can just tell she's a good person. I love good people.


I had a really big crush on Jennifer Garner when the TV show Alias was big. I had fantasies about playing her ass-kicking side-kick on the show. I was just coming out when I had a crush on her, so I didn't realize what I actually wanted to do was make-out with her. I don't like her as much as I used to because I feel like she's sorta gone a little Hollywood crazy, but still...she's cute.


Zooey Deschanel as Jovie in the movie, Elf. Ok, normally I don't go for blondes but this one was just too cute to pass up. And in the movie she's got a lovely singing voice AND saves Christmas. Aw, gotta love a girl who saves Christmas. Seriously though, the girl has a really sexy voice. If you haven't seen the movie you should go rent it now just to hear her sing (plus, the movie is hilarious.)


Elphaba from Wicked. Hot. And yes, I do mean that Elphaba and not Idina Menzel. Elphaba is my kinda girl, so if I were to find her in real life I would steal her for myself post haste.



As I'm sure you're all well aware by now...Natalie Portman. But I also still love Kate Winslet real bad.

...And the answer to your question is YES I do get crushes on "real" people and not just cartoon characters or celebrities. But I have a little thing called "class" and I'm not going to be posting all the faces of every girl I've ever had a crush on. So no deep little Amy secrets for you! Move along...look for that sort of class-less trash on Paris Hilton's blog.
But not here.
Not on Amy's blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a few things:
1) that picture of the pink power ranger is terrible...not saying she was unattractive, just that particular pose/get-up
2)in that jennifer gardner pic, there is a bead hanging from her right nippular(sp) area...don't ask me why i noticed it
3)i knew you would have a crush on that chick from Elf...you two would be great together. :)

Anonymous said...

G.A.Y. GAY!

Anonymous said...

totally LOVE that picture of Natalie Portman!

Anonymous said...

i thought we were gonna get some good dirt?! what kinda blog is this?

:P