Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pancake Envy



Totally ate pancakes for dinner tonight.

Jealous?

Thought so.

And it's at times like these...when I'm shoving forkfulls of pancake into my mouth, punctuating them with crisp bites of bacon, all the while sporting a chocolate-milk moustache, that I know that I am indeed very, very attractive.

My after-dinner pooj is especially round tonight. Maybe that's because I topped off the meal with some ice cream. Pancakes and ice cream make me happy inside. Really, they should just sell pancakes and ice cream together. Or IHOP should offer ice cream as a side to pancakes.

I think if I ever went to breakfast somewhere and I ordered pancakes and the waiter said, "Would you like a side of ice cream your pancakes?" I think I would think I died and went to heaven. Maybe pancakes and ice cream are such a perfect combination that you're only allowed to eat it in heaven. Like if you ate it on earth your body wouldn't be able to handle all the delicious-ness and you would just fall over and die. But hey, my feeling on that is at least you die happy. Death by pancakes and ice cream is a lot better than say, death from being hit by a bus.

No comments: