Addleheading For Life

Friday, September 28, 2007

Little Brother in the Big World

So my brother is doing this thing called going to college. He's younger than me and as you might imagine I'm rather protective of him. My official title is his "sister-mom." I get a lot eye rolls from him needless to say. In regards to college, I told him I wasn't going to tell him not to party but just to, "be careful."
He told me once, "Aim! I think you have a disease! You worry too much. Seriously, you like have a disease. Chill out. I'll be fine. Nothing bad is going to happen. Jeez, Aim. Gosh." Next time you see me ask me to do the brother impression for you. It sounds nothing like him, but it's kind of funny.
Anyway.
So, I was facebook stalking him the other day. And I found this picture of him:

I am so proud!!! Notice how my brother is the only one with a book in his lap! School is for learning. Good job brother!!!!

I however, was less charmed by this picture:


Good job brother. Now this picture is on facebook and future employers will see it and not want to give a job. Way to ruin your life. Well, at least he's got a pencil in his hand and not...a bong. But still, brother. Lay off the profane gestures. Or you won't get a job. Ever.

...See? I don't worry too much.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
(Re: Baked Potato Soup Day at Panera)
AMY: Is it B.P.S. time yet?
DAVID: B.P.S. B. P. fuckin' S.
(Pause)
DAVID: B.P.F.S. I'm going to say that all the time now.

DAVID: And I was like...bitch gets a bonus.
(Pause)
(Pause)
DAVID: You should have a shirt that says that, "Bitch gets a bonus."

No comments: