Addleheading For Life

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Whoa

Well...I am officially done with my first semester of my senior year.

Sweet.

Now my head is buzzing with what the heck and do and where the heck to go after I graduate.
YIPES!

I'm thinking about grad school.
I'm thinking about Europe.
I'm thinking about grad school in Europe (I know) (crazy) (but London and theatre are BFFs).
I'm thinking about finding a full time job and just going out and auditioning.
I'm thinking about developing a research/performance idea I can get grant money for.
I'm thinking about running away with a gypsy rock band (clearly, I would play either the Tambourine or Cowbell and would change my name to Starshine).


In the mean time...casara sara as us crazy Italians like to say.
It will all be ok.
It's all very exciting.
But sometimes when I think about it my tummy gets all funny.
Yay life!
Whoa...life.
Whatever happens you best know I'm going to be doing it by my most preferred life method...trail blazing. Or...tentatively plodding along in between trees, drop offs, boulders as I stubbornly refuse to stick the beaten path. Yeah. I'm one of those people.


In other news, this:


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It CRACKS me up. Chicken and I also discovered it's about 50 times funnier if you turn off the sound and add your own sound effects.

In more other news, this:

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!?! Who knew two tres strange things: a) drama prairie dog and b) Turn Around Bright Eyes existed together????? I love it.

In more other news:
So...hm. I have really weird dreams. This is not news. But I have to say, nightmares about axe wielding ex-girlfriends tops the list of bizarro. And SCARY. And LESBIANEST. I hate having nightmares. They make me sad.

In more other news:
It is dance week at the theatre. We have dance groups from around the area come in. This means kids. This means moms. The view from the box office is a little hilarious and a little disheartening.

In more other news:
There is a blog post coming that will radiate awesomeness (I hope). It's in the works. I don't want to give too much away...but GET READY.

4 comments:

Carly said...

I think the funniest thing is the "Does it Bbite?" subtitle at the bottom over and over.

Carly said...

P.S. I had another dream about you - we were sitting in a garage and you were wearing your puffy vest. That's all I remember.

Anonymous said...

que sara sara.

sorry.

it needed to be done.

Anonymous said...

wait.
!
now you're confusing me.

yo.
that's not even a grammatically viable Italian phrase.
it's a made-up conglomeration for a stupid song (which is actually spelled "que sera sera," in case you were wondering).

fact:
"che sera sera" would translate as "that evening evening."

false:
the sky is puce.