Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Three Amigas and The Cooking Adventure

So Meghan and Sehaj came over the other night and all cooked it up at my place. Yes, we are totally classy.
I made massive stuffed mushrooms.
Meghan made stuffed artichoke.
Sehaj made this glorious glorious molten cake.
We ate cheese. We drank Blue Moon with dinner and some Barefoot Pinot Grigio with dessert.
Here are some pictures from the event:


Meghan, a hunk of cheese and a Blue Moon.


Makin' fixins for huge stuffed mushrooms. Thumbs up. Thanks for the bunny ears, Sehaj.



Sehaj making her molten cake. Oh God.


'Shrooms.


'Chokes.

Mmmmmmm....


This picture is brilliant.


Action shot. Me checkin' the shrooms, Sehaj continuing to make up that glorious molten goodness.


Why I can't live alone. I need people to reach things for me. Apparently, my jumping on the counter method both at home and work makes people nervous.


My stuffed 'shrooms. Lovely, no?


We set the timer for this one. Not too bad except Meghan is in some weird light looking rather ethereal.

DIVERSION OF BLOG POST: Can I just so how much happier my life is now that I have a digital camera??!? Sheesh. I'm so glad I finally joined the new millennium.



A woman, proud of her 'chokes.


Bon Appetit!


Helping Sehaj with her molten cakes. I decided to put on my cowboy hat. This was after I had had a few. And by a few I of course mean...one and a half.
It was really bad last night.
I literally had a beer with dinner.
And a glass of wine with desert.
And...let's just say I kept Meghan and Sehaj pretty well entertained for the evening.

I made them watch JAWS III with me.
Nobody believes me when I tell them how glorious that movie is.
Meghan's reaction after it, "I have no words."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. Back when I was a veggie, artichokes and stuffed portobello mushrooms ran through my blood veins . . . which made my limbs rather lumpy *mad jealous*


(Katie)