Addleheading For Life

Friday, May 16, 2008

What Else Is Annoying About Being Annoying Sick??

It wakes you up at 4am. The inability to breath coupled with the inability to find a comfortable spot coupled or I guess not coupled because now there's more than two things...menage a trois-ed with a sore throat = me blogging here now.

Booooooooo...

I have to work both jobs today for an all day work extravaganza. Breathing ability would be nice. I'll stop at the store on my way and pick up some decongestants. Yes. That is what I will do. I am going to stop this blog now before it goes any further because lord knows 4am and being annoying sick can't be a good writing combo and will only lead to me saying something dumb, awkward or both.

You know what's weird? See, I can't shutup can I?

I kept having dreams about driving to work. Particularly, about this one stretch of road I normally take that is now under construction and I always forget to take a different way so than I have to take a detour that is stupid. And then it started to rain and I couldn't see.


...I can hear the morning birds singing. This is something nice about being up at 4am.

No comments: