Addleheading For Life

Friday, May 23, 2008

Working With David In the Box Part II

DAVID: Let's watch the trailer for The Strangers!!
ME: Let's not. I have it on my computer and I'm not even watching it with sound and it's freaking me out! Ohhh Liv Tyler is in it! Liv Tyler is pretty I don't want to see her die!!
DAVID: She doesn't die. They all go to a farm. And play...pictionary.
*We watch trailer. I'm standing next to him while we watch at a non-scary moment he jumps out at me. I jump 10 feet*
ME: Jerk!
*We finish watching the trailer*
ME: Hell no. No way.
DAVID: What do you want to go see?? Kung Fu Panda???
ME: No!
DAVID: Harold and Kumar??
ME: Definitely not!
DAVID: Narnia??
ME: (pause)...maybe a little.
DAVID: Uh-huh.
ME: There's sword fighting!!!
DAVID: Uh-huh. Whatever.
ME: But there's sword fighting! That's cool!
DAVID: Not as cool as live sword fighting in theatre. That's cool.
(Pause)
ME: Well, Timeline's running Mask of Zorro. That has sword fighting we should go see that!
DAVID: I didn't say I wanted to go see theatre with sword-fighting. I'm just saying it's better.
ME: Oh. Well, Raven is also running a show that's done by Babes with Blades.
DAVID: Oh yeah you'd love that wouldn't you????
ME: I would! I would!
DAVID: You'd think it was hot, wouldn't you??
ME: No, but I'd probably want to be them. AND the picture from the show makes me think there's lesbian undertones!!!!
DAVID: Duh there's lesbian undertones. It's called Babes with Blades.

No comments: