Addleheading For Life

Friday, February 15, 2008

Who I Woke Up With This Post Valentine's Day Morning...

So, I made it out of V-day alive, you'll all be happy to know.
What did I do on V-day, you ask?
I treated myself to dinner and a mexican latte from my favorite little cafe in town and sat there and worked on my documentary theatre project.
And then I went to bed.
This is who I slept with last night and woke up with this morning:


My one and only teddy dog-bear!


Was that snuggle as good for you as it was for me? Oh yeah, sorry I used your face as a pillow for some of the night.


Let's take a picture of ourselves in bed together and post it as our myspace profile pictures and make everyone so jealous of how happy we are together!

J'ai beaucoup de chance de l'avoir dans ma vie!

2 comments:

David A said...

its funny how dogbear appears to be bigger than you. OMG...my word varification "word" is so long...its like 20 letters!

Anonymous said...

thanks, I just tinkled in my pants.