Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

STUFF!

ANOTHER CRAPPY YAHOO HOROSCOPE
"While you might not have as much discipline as you'd like, you can still succeed!"
Well, thanks horoscope.
Thanks.
That's just charming.
Why don't you just say, "Go ahead and half-ass it. You'll be fine."
Well shows what you know horoscope 'cause that's not the way I roll.
Once again, you suck.

WHY I LOVE NATALIE DEE, EPISODE #2:
natalie dee
nataliedee.com


QUOTES OF THE DAY

(Conversation via AIM)
(After telling her she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn because she's gorgeous and classy and sophisticated)
MEGHAN: yeah I'm sophisticated and classy. I have a tattoo on my ass: "clASSy."

(Conversation via AIM)
MEGHAN: I can't have two conversations at once
AMY: im trying to have two at once and blog at the same time...not happening...
MEGHAN: that should be your blog topic
MEGHAN: HI AMY'S BLOG
MEGHAN: WHAT'S UP
MEGHAN: YOU AMUSE ME AND STRANGERS AROUND THE INTERNET.
MEGHAN: tell me blog, what would you wear if you had an interview with a creative publicly funded news station tomorrow? a classic office-look, the black pants collared shirt and suit jacket-slash-cardigan, OR...a chic but funky turtle-neck dress purchased on Via Del Corso in Italy, with a colorful necklace?

(blog voted turtle-neck dress)

(Conversation via AIM)
MEGHAN: g'night my friend
MEGHAN: my hair smells like grilled cheese
MEGHAN: thought you should know

(Meghan makes me laugh real hard)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

w.t.f is wrong with me.