Addleheading For Life

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What Exactly IS Going On With My Hair?

So, David brought up a good point yesterday when he said:

"Magoo!What is going on with your hair today!?

So, I can't put up a picture right now as I'm on a work computer but basically my hair currently looks like what would happen if you began to pick apart the cotton on a Q-Tip.
My hair is getting "long" (relatively speaking of course) and so is fuzzy, but because it's so thick...some of it pretty much stands on end, while other areas lay flat.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that my hair looks like the Rocky Mountain Range.
Sometimes, the sticking up portion likes to congragate in the middle of my head. Which makes me look like I have a faux hawk.
But I don't.
So I've decided that my current "look" can only be classified as a faux-faux hawk. Because it's certainly not trying to be a mohawk. And it's certainly not trying to give the impression of being a mohawk while not actually being mohawk (faux hawk). It's pretty much trying to give the impression of nothing, but since it looks vaguely like it is trying to give the impression of something, we may call it the "faux-faux hawk."
Did I just philosophize about my hair?

I guess to put it put it more frankly (and probably more accurately) my hair is pretty much 10 year old boy.
And I'm ok with that.
Maybe I'll get some product involved when I go do important things, but for now...I'm ok with having the Rocky Mountains on my head.
I'll post a picture later today when I get home.

Audra and I are listening to Notre Dame de Paris in the box office right now. It's a French muscial and is pretty much awesome. Audra is singing along in French. I singing along in fake French (ie singing the words I know (pretty much Norte Dame, Cathedrales, and Paris) and then making the rest up (ie singing in something that sounds French, but is really, really not).

One of my favorite songs from Notre Dame de Paris:


Also, I want this guy's jacket. Real Bad:

1 comment:

Carly said...

If you get the fabric and the pattern, I will sew it for you. (The jacket)