Addleheading For Life

Friday, February 22, 2008

Lots. Of. Quotes.

QUOTES OF THE DAY (well, last few days)

AMY: I was waiting for you to get to thing in that list you'd need to boil water for.
SARA: The cheese of course!

SARA: I think yoga loosened my brain.

SARA: Is that allowed? Am I allowed to want Steak'N'Shake while doing yoga? I feel like want wheat grass or something.

ARIANA: two muffins are in the oven, and one says 'geez it's hot in here', and the other says 'holy crap, a talking muffin!'

ARIANA: Let's see, what else have I got…oh wait, here we go…what's long and orange and goes click-click? A ballpoint carrot.

MEGHAN: So, I hopped this cab to the TV station the other day for my interview and when I told the guy where I was going he said, "Oh! You going to be a famous one day! I have many famous in my cab! You going to be a famous one day!" And he told me never to get married because, "My wife divorce me. Because I ugly." And then he kept telling me, "Do not give up. You must try till die. You must try till die!" And when I got out of the cab and was walking away he rolled down his window and called to me, "Remember, try till die!!"

DAVID: Magoo! What is going on with your hair today!? Just because it's short doesn't mean you can just roll out of bed like that. We need to get some product involved.

No comments: