Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A Live Weather Report.

Hi guys. I thought it might be a good idea to send out a weater report for what's going on in the Chicago area right now:


Guess what guys?
I sang in my class the other day and didn't totally mess up! The professor even said I had a nice voice and good pitch and nice tone! Imagine that? I have good pitch and nice tone!

My good friend Carly sent this to me today. You should check it out. It's pretty damn hysterical:
DOs AND DON'Ts WITH BABIES

QUOTE OF THE DAY

(In regards to the baby website)
LOGAN: I especially like the ones where the baby is in the cage, the drawer, or the aquarium, or otherwise contained in a small unopenable space like a good baby should be.

3 comments:

David A said...

Where did that coat come from? I've never seen it!

Carly said...

Awww! You called me your good friend! (As opposed to "that straight girl who sometimes I work with.")

Anonymous said...

oh the joy you bring...