Addleheading For Life

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Rocky Mountains...On My Head



...I need a haircut like whoa.

QUOTES OF THE DAY

LITTLE GIRL IN LOBBY: Daddy! Let's play tag! (Begins to run around)
Later...out of nowhere...
AUDRA: (Laughing) Daddy! Let's play tag!!

AUDRA: Don't touch your mucus membranes!!!

AMY: Oh! So I have a funny story!
(Audra is in the middle of eating a fish stick)
AUDRA: Hold on, let me finish this.
AMY: Oh, well it's a long story so I can just wait till you're done eating.
AUDRA: Oh, no that's ok...just go ahead.
AMY: Ok. So, I'm in this screenwriting class. And we have to write screenplays.
(At which point Audra starts busting up laughing with a fishstick in her mouth. I start busting up laughing too)

...Chicken and Maximus together in the box office is truly a special thing.

And you all should watch this because it's kind of fabulous:


I think it's quite possible that Portuguese is the most beautiful language in world. I mean...it helps when it's sung like that. But seriously...it's like all best parts of French plus all the best parts of Spanish and Italian...soooooo gorgeous.

No comments: