Addleheading For Life

Friday, February 01, 2008

Times You Know You're Gay

Times you know that you're gay:
When you watch Thelma and Louise in your Screenwriting class and can hear the girls in the class literally gasping outloud at Brad Pitt's shirtless body and shifting in their seats during the sex scene.
And you're sitting there like,
"Hm...I wish I had a cowboy hat. That might be kinda fun. Hmm...wonder when plot point two is going to happen...What should I have for dinner tonight?...Maybe I'll make that frozen pizza. Or pancakes. I do like pancakes...I still wish I had a cowboy hat...I mean, I probably wouldn't wear it out but it would be fun to wear around the house...I bet it would make me feel badass...I wish I had a pony to go with my cowboy hat...What's the deal with this girls in my class? Why are they oogling at? Is it me? Oh. Right. Brad Pitt is half naked...yeah...does nothing for me. Except for his cowboy hat. I want that."


QUOTE OF THE DAY

(I was talking on the phone with Meghan. She said she was going to my blog. She saw the last post full of videos)
MEGHAN: Oh my God. What have you done?

My horoscope for today told me to "slow my roll"
DAVID: (Posted on my facebook wall) Um...Kyle*...there is somthing ive been meaning to tell you. I think your roll is completely out of control. I mean...slow it down already.
*When David is not calling me Magoo, he calls me Kyle

Hahahaha..."your roll is completely out of control." Hahaha...that might be the funniest combination of words I've heard in a while.

No comments: