Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's pretty much Valentine's Day.
AND there's pretty much no blogging around it, so without further pomp and circumstance, I give you...

THE VALENTINE'S DAY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














Um...

So without further pomp and circumstance, I give you...

THE VALENTINE'S DAY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



(ahem)....



...(ahem)




THE VALENTINE'S DAY POST!!!!!!!!!!!









*Valentine's Day Post! You're ON!*



AND SO WITHOUT FURTHER POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE, I GIVE YOU...
THE VALENTINE'S DAY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Valentine's Day Post??


Um?


Hello?
Are you there?
Can you hear me?





And so, without FURTHER pomp and circumstance, I give you...
The Valentine's-
You're not going to show are you?












Well, it was worth a shot...
















...ok, so I've sat here all night, granted doing things in between, trying to figure out what I want to say about Valentine's Day...
I've deleted and typed.
...and typed.
...and deleted.
And typed...
And deleted.
And deleted.
And deleted.


...I don't know what this means.


I used to be real bitter about Valentine's Day. Want proof? I went back to my old blog and found this quote from Valentine's Day in 2006:
"So its V-Day. This implies some sort of victory to be had. I feel fairly confident in saying that in terms of Valentines my day will be relatively un-victorious."
Um...emo much?
I was mostly kidding, but I did have a tendency to be rather bitter about V-day.
Whatever, I'd like to think I'm a little more mature than that now.
Basically I have better things to do with my life than be bitter about Valentine's Day.

So instead of turning this into a Valentine's Day post, I'm going to turn it into a schmoogley boogley gooley (all technical terms) love post in the spirit of schmoogley boogley googley Valentine's Day. Because it's more fun to to be schmoogley boogley than bitter.
If you have a strong gag reflex when it comes to matters of the heart, you may not want to read on, just a fair warning...


I am a hopeless romantic.
I believe in love.
I believe two people can be together forever.
I hope I am lucky enough to be with someone forever.
I want to be with someone forever.
I believe there is someone out there for me.
I believe I am out there for someone.
"Somewhere out there someone's thinking of me."
Fievel is the cutest cartoon mouse, ever.
He kicks Remy's ass on the cuteness scale any day of the week.
Sorry, Meghan.
But you simple can't argue with this face:

True love?
Yeah.
It happens.
I think you have to be open to it
And not afraid to fall.
Now I'm starting to sound like a 9th grader
But I don't care.
This is the schmoogley boogley love post.
I think real love makes you feel like a kid anyway.
I have no interest in being in an "adult" relationship.
I don't want a relationship that's work.
Because eventually...everyone retires at some point.
Relationships built on true blue love, while not always easy...
Are NEVER work.
At least, I don't think so.
Relationships built on true blue love just...are.
It's like a higher form of living.
Schmoogley Boogley.
Love is quirky.
Not be confused with kinky.
Which is cool if that's your thing.
But I want quirky.
Not kinky.
Love is like soup after spending all day out in the snow. It's..
Mmm Mmm good,
Warms you up inside,
Just what you need.
Love is a bubble bath.
Are you rolling your eyes yet?
I don't care!
I warned you!
LOVE IS LIKE BEING TICKLED!
Or...
Like the anticipation of being tickled.
SCHMOOGLEY BOOGLEY!
Love feels
SOFT
and
SAFE
and
WARM
and
FUZZY
Love is fuzzy!
Love is
NON
SENSE
I
CAL
Love is deeper than the mountains
And taller than the sea
Love constantly surprising but always true
Love is...


schmoogley.


boogley.


and maybe...


googley.



Aaaannnd....since it's so late, I'm going to stop myself from deleting it and post it. Don't be bitter this Valentine's Day. If you're single, taken, or otherwise be schmoogley boogley.
It's kind of fun.

No comments: