Addleheading For Life

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quote of The Day Addition

News story from yahoo news:
"Troupes of monkeys are out of control in India's northeast, stealing mobile phones and breaking into homes to steal soft drinks from refrigerators, lawmakers in the region have complained. "Monkeys are wreaking havoc in my constituency by taking away mobile phones, toothpastes, sipping coke after opening the refrigerators," Hiren Das told Assam state's assembly."

Awesome.
I love that the monkeys break into homes and steal soft drinks. I mean...of all the things you can break into a house to steal. I think it would be awesome if the monkeys broke into homes and stole babies. I mean...for too long people have been saying, "A dingo took my baby!" I think it's time we updated to, "A monkey broke into my home, stole a 12 pack of Coke, and took my baby!...And then he threw his own poop at me!"
...I imagine this monkey-soft-drink-stealing-rampage could be pretty disconcerting. Because the only worse than a monkey breaking into your house to steal your crap is a monkey breaking into your house jonesing for his sugar/caffeine fix. And then you're only in more trouble when he breaks into your house, steals your soft drinks and is hopped up on a sugar/caffeine high. I'm pretty sure your walls would be covered in monkey poo.

Want to read the whole story about Monkey Mayhem?
Find it here:
MONKEY MAYHEM!!

(OMG you guys. I am so excited I figured out how to put links in my posts!! I am such a bad blogger. It takes me a while)

Oy...so I got my favorite "box office" phone call today. The old man on the phone, asking for dates and times and what was available...and the old lady wife in the background yelling at him about what to get and them relaying what I'm saying back and forth and the wife getting mad at what I'm offering and them asking me when certain seats are available but not knowing what day they want to come and then acting indignant at the dates I give them but then being unwilling to give me a date they want to come and the old lady yelling some more in the background.
...it fries my nerves.

No comments: