Addleheading For Life

Friday, June 13, 2008

This Was My Morning

5:00am-Wake up.

No, no. I was not supposed to wake up at this time.

5:00am-Wake up. I wake up a lot during the night so I don't think much of it, until I turn over and go back to sleep. Can't. Too hot. Then too cold. Too much covers. Not enough covers. Cuddle with my dogbear. He's annoying with me. Ditch the dogbear. Need him back.

One of those kinds of mornings.

5:30-isham-Give up and get up. For whatever reason I am WIDE awake. I go downstairs to see if my Dad has left yet (gone to Mexico). He has. Left the garage door open with yet-to-be-named-bike (by the way the deadline is tomorrow so have your suggestions suggested) in plain sight. Grumble to self. Close garage door. Garage door can't close. Recycle bin in the way. Move recycle bin. Close garage door. The world is righted. Say hi to Molly (dog) who is looking out the window very confused wondering where my Dad went. Sorry, Molly. He left us for Mexico you're stuck with me. I love you, though I know you don't love me as much as you love him. Deal with it.

Go back upstairs. Contemplate getting back in bed. Not happening.

Turn on computer to check email and play spider solitaire (new addiction) (Thanks, Carly)

One new email.

It's from Netflix. Yes, Netflix, Au Revoir Les Enfants has arrived. I watched it last night. It wasn't that good.

Sorry boutcha.

THEN THEN THEN THEN THEN


THEN!!


My morning was saved!!!

By talking with someone awesome AND puppies.

Said someone awesome shared THIS site with me. Heck yes, it is a website with a daily puppy. This website is how I spent my morning. I just about went into a cuteness coma. A link will be posted in my sidebar as well, so you will always be able to find it if you need it.

Here are my favorites (if you don't care...you don't have to look. But personally, I would like permanent links to this guys and find that bookmarking them may be a little much):

FAVORITE ONE
(I think Roger is my favorite favorite. I want to steal him and cuddle with him and play with him in the park.)

FAVORITE TWO

FAVORITE THREE

FAVORITE FOUR

FAVORITE FIVE

Warning. Your heart is about to be melted in...
5
4
3
2
1
FAVORITE SIX

So this happened all morning.

I'm sorry...but thats just damn fabulous.

After an hour and a half of this I was in a bit of a cheerier dispostion and at 7:15-isham I went back to bed and was able to sleep until 9am. And it was a delightful sleep. YAY! Happy endings!!


Remember to play the name-bike contest! Deadline is TOMORROW and I've only got three suggestions so far. All right...tell you what: you have till MONDAY. That's right. No excuses. Extending the deadline till MONDAY. Three suggestions now...that means out of the 10 people who read this blog seven of you haven't voted. *Hint Hint*


Stay tuned...later tonight I will post the THIRD installment of Delivering Supplies to Union Soldiers. It's only going to get better. And by better I of course mean...worse. I think this installment may have to be a video dramatic reading. There is a possiblity for future celebrity dramatic readings of this story. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: