Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Installment The Fourth

Here is the fourth installment of "Delivering Supplies To Union Soldiers" or "When 10 Year Old Amy Fancied Herself An Important Writer"

This installment is coming to you, as promised, in dramatic reading form. Kudos to Jeff and Audra (aka Chicken) for their stirring interpretations.

In case you need to catch up here are installments 1-3...
INSTALLMENT 1
INSTALLMENT 2
INSTALLMENT 3

And now may I introduce Jeff who will read for us part one of installment the fourth



And now may I introduce Audra (aka Chicken) who will read for us part two of installment the fourth:




A big thank you to Jeff and Chicken for their dramatic services.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Umm... what happened to their wagon? Is Big Red just hanging out on the other side of the crevice?

David A said...

I love that chicken only looks up once to emphasize the word DEAD.

Anonymous said...

i love that it was pronounced crevace...amazing

Anonymous said...

I follow what my director says. I asked how she wanted it pronounced and thats what she told me!