Addleheading For Life

Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Soul

Um...this may or may not be my new favorite...the video is great too:


Yes. It is the song from the new macbook air ad. But it's really good isn't it? She's got a lot of stuff on youtube if you want to check her out, some of the stuff I like even better than this. But "New Soul" seemed appropriate for Easter...'cause Jesus is all rising and stuff. Right? And there are...bunnies and chicks? And chocolate? And everything is new? Right? I've got some of this Easter stuff down, right guys?

How am I going to celebrate Easter, you ask?
My brother is coming over. I am going to cook dinner and we are going to watch Mystic River. Yes. Mystic River. Because nothing says "Jesus is risen from the dead!" quite like a Clint Eastwood movie about murder and sexual abuse. Hooray! (But we are going to eat this crazy mashed potato chicken dish I make. That's vaguely more appropriate, right?)


CRAPPY YAHOO HOROSCOPE FOR TODAY
Are you feeling like you're stuck in a rut? You have the power to dig yourself out.

Once again thanks yahoo horoscope. Thanks a lot. While you're up there being an asshole, mind throwing me a shovel, jerk?


QUOTES OF THE DAY

So Meghan and I are pretty much the same person. We can complete each other sentences. We think the same things. And oddly, we seem to sort of go through certain things in life at the same time. So we were discussing this fact today over AIM and then this happened. Notice the time stamp:
ME (11:24:27 AM): i should have chicken analyze our star signs or whatever
MEGHAN (11:24:29 AM): what does chicken say about our zodiac signs as friends...isn't it different for friends versus lovahs

So of course I sent an email to chicken post haste. Chicken knows a lot about astrology and stuff, so we'll see what she says.


DAVID: All women have a little bit of crazy in them. Every one of them. All crazy. I don't know what it is...like having to wear heels all their life...or like bad cotton in a tampon. I don't know what makes them crazy but they all are.
AMY: Aw, David that hurts my heart a little.
DAVID: I say a lot of things that hurt your heart.

P.S. Don't forget to look at the last post and play the "Guess the Bad Thing" contest!!!!

No comments: