Addleheading For Life

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Mostly Just a Post of Jokes

So earlier this week I performed a small portion of the one woman show I'm working on. (This is the independent-study-documentary-theatre-thing I've mentioned a few times). Anyway. It went pretty well, I'm really excited about where my work is going. Woo-hoo! Also, we have nailed down a date for performance. So if you'd like to come, let me know and I'll supply the details. My classmates are doing pieces on Jane Austen and Nikola Tesla. I am doing a performance on religion and sexuality in the south. It's all going to be fab.


QUOTE OF THE DAY or BAD JOKE DAY AT THE BOX OFFICE

JOE: Why does the Easter Bunny hide all the eggs?
ME: Cause that's what Jesus wanted?
JOE: Because he doesn't want anyone to know he's dating a chicken.

JEFF: Why do gorillas have big fingers?
ME: Why?
JEFF: Because they have big nostrils.

JOE: What did the fish say when it hit a wall?
ME: Ouch?
JOE: Damn.

JOE: What did the caveman say when his dog fell off a cliff??
JOE: Dog gone.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Joe's best one has been:

"An Irishman walked out of a bar..."