Addleheading For Life

Sunday, March 02, 2008

"I Love You" Practice

So I was with David last night and pretty much made him watch But I'm A Cheerleader. Which if you don't know is a lesbian movie.
Awesome.
Don't worry I made sure there were enough cute boys in it for David. But the poor guy looked like he was gonna lose his dinner whenever girls started making out...

But I'm A Cheerleader was pretty funny. Honestly, not as good as I expected but pretty funny. Very campy. And actually kinda lame at points...

Lamest part?
At the end, the cheerleader does a "cheer" for the girl she loves to win her back.
No.
I'm not kidding.
It goes like this,
"One, Two, Three, Four,
I won't take "no" anymore
Five, Six, Seven, Eight,
I want you to be my mate.
One, Two, Three, Four,
You're the one that I adore
Five, Six, Seven, Eight,
Don't run from me 'cause this is fate!"

And then ends with a very sincere and dramatic, "I love you.'

OH!
I found it:

Yessssssssssssss!!!
So ridiculous.
This is why I don't go for cheerleaders.
I don't want to hear cheers about why I should be your mate.

Even better than the cheer is the, "I love you"
So sincere.
I'm going to say, "I love you" like that...always.
In fact, I've decided to practice saying "I love you" just like that...







And now, the whole thing complete with music...






I could so be in the moving pictures.
...and no. No I will not do the cheer for you so don't even ask.

QUOTES OF THE DAY

Conversation via the AIM. I said I'd give my left arm to see Europe. But preferably AFTER returning from the trip as opposed to before...
ARIANA: hahahahahahah, i like your priorities
ARIANA: well arm, it's been nice knowin' ya, and how awesome that we had this last trip together
ARIANA: SEEYA

Watching But I'm A Cheerleader. Two girls are looking longingly into each other's eyes...
DAVID: Oh my God, are they going to...
(The girls kiss)
(David gets a look of utter digust on his face)
DAVID: (Under his breath)Uhhh really?...I just ate.

No comments: