Addleheading For Life

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sometimes, Life is Awesome

So, sometimes life is awesome.

Sometimes there are these little ity bity moments that I think to myself, "Man, getting up this morning was really worth it. I'm so glad I did."

Like today.

I saw a dog wearing a raincoat.

I guess a yellow rain slicker would more accurately describe what this dog was wearing. It was completed with a yellow rain-slicker hat. The dog could have been in the canine version of "Singing in the Rain." And seeing this dog in a raincoat did not make me split a gut laughing. I just smiled, shook my head, and said to myself, "Sometimes life is so awesome. Today could be the best day ever because I got to see a dog wearing a yellow rain slicker."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and this post made me smile. well done "miss cornelius"