Addleheading For Life

Friday, August 31, 2007

My Song Writing Debut

So, apparently what I did battle with yesterday was not a silver fish. In fact, it was a centipede. I found a picture of exactly what it looked like:



AHHHHHH!!!! Isn't that the scariest thing you've ever seen in your life????? It was about an inch and half long and had those nasty ass legs. I'm seriously still getting the heebie-jeebies when I think about it. BLEH!! I'm convulsing right now in case you were all wondering.

Heebie-jeebies is the best expression ever. I think "Heebie-Jeebies" would be a good break-up song. I think it would go like this:

You used to give me chills
Because I thought you were so
Won-der-ful.
You used to make me feel
So Fu-zzy inside.
But now I realize...
They were just the Heebie-Jeebies!
The Heebie-Jeebies!
Yeah, the Heebie-Jeebies
You're a creep.
You're a loser.
And I wish I never knew ya!
...the Heebie-Jeebies.

You used to make me
Weak in the knees
You to have me beggin'
Darling please.
Now all I feel for you is
The Heebie-Jeebies!!
The Heebie-Jeebies!!

Your face
And your eyes
Your smile
Like a gross suprise
Whenever they pop inside my mind...
THE HEEBIE-JEEBIES!
Oh, Oh, Oh, the Heebie-Jeebies!!
You're a creep.
You're a loser.
And I wish I never knew ya!
...the Heebie-Jeebies.

You remind me of the nasty centipede
That ran around my tub and gave me...
The Heebie-Jeebies!
Yeah, yeah, yeah...the Heebie-Jeebies!
The Heebie-Jeebies
Heebie
Jeebie
Heebie
Jeebie
Heeb
Ie
Jeeb
Ie
Heebie-Jeebies.
Oh, yeaaaaahhh.

That's my song guys. Hope you liked it. Yeah, I know it's amazing. The Grammy is in the mail.

WORD OF THE DAY
Centipede: Any of various wormlike arthropods of the class Chilopoda, having a flattened body composed of segments, each bearing a pair of jointed appendages. The appendages of the foremost body segment are modified into venomous biting organs with which it preys on insects, such as cockroaches.

And now. In a sentence:
The violent and unruly centipede that took over Amy's shower nearly killed her with it's venomous appendages.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
So I was going through some old stuff and I found this quote of the day from a while ago (back when I had a livejournal). It's hilarious.
SARA (re the hours of fun she had with her my little
ponies): and my parents would be like whats going on? And I would be like..PONIES ON PARADE!!

No comments: