Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Am Stark Raving New Puppy Mad!!

There was this one time that I believed caffeine did not effect me. In that, if I were to drink some an hour or two before going to bed I would be able to sleep fine.

I was wrong.

Damn you Diet Coke. Damn You.

It's 12:30 and I have to work tomorrrow and all I want is to sleep but my body feels like dancing the macarena.




Watch out for this guy. Don't let him fool you with his good looks and no-calorie promises.

He is TRouble. With a capital TR. (He's really not all that bad, which is why I didn't captialize the ouble.)

Don't worry Diet Coke, I still love you. Right now I'm just a little mad at you. But I can't stay mad at you forever because I just love you too darn much. Kinda like when you have to be mad at your new puppy if he just tore up your couch. You have to be mad at the new puppy because he did something wrong, but dangnamitt he's just so cute! And he looked so happy destroying your couch that-aw, aw, you just can't stay mad at the little guy. Aw, new puppy. I love you. But you really shouldn't have torn up the couch. It was Armani.

Diet Coke, I am new puppy mad at you!!!

(But let's get together in the morning when I need my caffeine fix to start my day.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

diet coke? i thought diet pepsi was your thing*! do i know you at all?!

*perhaps diet pepsi was your thing in martin because you could buy it for 1.25 in the pop machine in the basement.