Addleheading For Life

Thursday, January 10, 2008

You Know Your Love Life Has Reached A New Low When...

...you start debating the hotness of Disney Princesses.

Specifically, who is hotter: Belle or Ariel? Ariel or Belle?


This is a serious debate, you guys.

In the nature of debate I offer these...
EXHIBIT A for the hotness of Belle:



EXHIBIT B for the hotness of Ariel:


Ok. Now I will break down each girls "hot points" (hot points are things that make a girl hot. For example, Natalie Portman's laugh wins her "hot points" and Kate Winslet's accent wins her "hot points") Now commenceth "hot point" breakdown of Ariel and Belle...

Belle's "Hot Points"
- Smart, well-read
- French (Bonjour!)
- Kind-hearted and gentle
- " Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar/I wonder if she's feeling well/With a dreamy far-off look/And her nose stuck in a book/What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle"
- Gorgeous Brunette

Ariel's "Hot Points"
- Beautiful Red Head
- Spunky and Funny
- Wears a sea shell bra *cough cough* nice boobs
- Has a lovely voice
- Doesn't let her love be restrained by societal standards(Yeah, I know...I know...I've given this all way too much thought)

Ok. Now what we've talented "hot points" we should also tally..."not hot points"...

Belle's "Not Hot Points"
- Fell in love with a beast...which is like an animal...which is...gross, and frankly not something I want to be involved in.

Ariel's "Not Hot Points"
- Has questionable judgements (ie...deals with Sea Witches) (but, I guess she does do it in the name of love, but she could have always just talked to her Dad...I mean the dude does have a magical Triton, I'm pretty sure he coulda given her legs if she wanted them that badly)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I can't decide!!!
I think if Belle and Ariel someone combined themselves into one woman I would have myself a life partner. (Of course, we'd have to somewhere in the combining process make sure super-hot-combo woman would love me and not...beautifully chiseled gallant princes. Can I say I hate those guys? They're jerks. Stealing up all the good woman. Share the wealth dudes, share the wealth!)













...I need a girlfriend.
All right, look...I'm not complaining. I'm totally cool on my own. I'm not one of those people who absolutely MUST be attached to someone. Quite the contraire. I am vehemently unwilling to be attached for the sake of being attached which makes trying to find someone all the more difficult.
I'm just saying there comes a point where you think to yourself,
"Dang, cooking for two sure would be nice."
or
"Hm. Sorta wish I had a cuddle buddy to watch this movie with me."
or (in my case)
"I wish there was someone around to reach that bowl off that "high" shelf for me so I didn't have to jump up on the counter."
Girlfriends: Good for cooking for
Girlfriends: Good for cuddling
Girlfriends: Good for reaching things when you are impossibly small. (Not that I want to date a giant or someone who's 3 feet taller than me...but, dating someone normal sized would help out in life...a lot.)


QUOTE OF THE DAY
DAVID: If I don't remember, I'll forget.

CARLY (Reading US Weekly): Shiloh is Brad and Angelina's actual baby.
AMY: Like actual actual baby?
CARLY: Like baby she put forth from va-jay baby.

(Debating the hotness of Ariel and Belle)
AMY: I was trying to decide who was hotter Belle or Ariel...
CARLY: But Ariel doesn't have a va-jay.
AMY: Yeah she does!
CARLY: I guess she does but it's super secret hidden.
...later...
AMY: And it's not ALL about the va-jay, Carly.
CARLY: Yeah but those are the best bits. (Excellent pun, Carly. You know how much puns AND bits)

1 comment:

Carly said...

We've used the word "va-jay" quite frequently today.

Va-jay.