Addleheading For Life

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some Pretty Lake/School Pictures.

Remember when I said I was going to post some pictures of the new building?
Here it is:


This is the little passage way that connects the chapel to the the info commons. Pretty, no?


Here is where I like to sit in the info commons:


This is the view:
(Yeah I wasn't kidding when I said right on the lake)


Ok. And today while walking to class at 7:30, I noticed that the sunrise was especially beautiful (Maybe because the sun was actually not behind dense gray clouds...just a thought). So I saw the lake this morning through those archways pictured above and sorta lost my breath for a second. I decided I had to go the edge of the lake and look even though it was below zero out. And once there, I knew I had to take pictures. These really don't do it justice, but you sorta get an idea of just how pretty the lake was this morning. (P.S. Clearly, I took the top two pictures today as well, the pictures from inside the info commons I took on a much more drab January day):








And here's just a picture a took of the chapel this morning. The light was just really pretty:

No comments: