Addleheading For Life

Thursday, July 26, 2007

She Left

So she left...

(Without me talking to her)

*sigh*

She was pretty dang cute.

Now there are just three teenage girls in here that look like they were probably in line at midnight when the seventh Harry Potter book came out...

Which might not be a bad thing...

...maybe they'll dig me.

HA!

I just got a mom to smile at me on her way out the door. So this night wasn't a totally waste.

I got some "action"

What's this??

ANOTHER Lez Magoo???

No. Couldn't be. This one could go either way. Maybe yes, maybe no.

She's got a broken leg. If she's gay its probably from playing softball.

...I'm going to leave now. I've gathered the info I needed. I'm hanging out here A LOT more. If for nothing else than to get smiled at by suburban moms.

No comments: