Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Message to Chase, Bank of America, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express

I.

Don't.

Want.

Your.

Credit.

Cards.

So PLEASE stop stuffing my mailbox with all your offers. My mailbox is starting to think she's fat. You're giving her a complex. Leave me and my mailbox in peace. Otherwise I'll be sending you the bills when my mailbox goes to "I-think-I'm-fat" therapy.

Quit propsitioning yourselves out to me like whores! Seriously, I get like 3 offers a day. You guys should have a little dignity. Learn a little self respect. You must have pretty low self esteem if you have to throw yourself on me like that 6 times a week.

You ARE beautiful, credit card offers. I just don't want you.

No, Bank of America I don't even want your special edition Anne Geddes card. Multiple infants dressed up to look like flowers freak me out.


SCARY!!


Please.

I've very happy with my Capital One-Van-Gogh-Starry-Night-Credit-Card. It makes me feel artistic and interesting.

No comments: