Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's 6:30 am

And what a perfect time to blog.

I really like being up early. I find that morning is condusive to my "getting shit done". All this is NOT to say that I enjoy the physical act of leaving my warm bed. In fact, last night I was having a good dream (rare) so when I woke up 15 minutes before my alarm was to go off (which I have a habit of doing) I reset it so I could sleep for another hour and keep dreaming good dreams.

So, not everyday but almost everday I visit this website called Daily Puppy. Look! I found...myself? Apparently, I don't make a cute puppy.


So, it may seem a long way off, but really what I'm going to call "gradunewyearbirthmas" is actually really close. Don't believe me? First there's the rest of September, than there's this month called October, then there's this short little month called November which ends with a lot of eating and then it's pretty much the holidays and it will all happen very fast and before you know two weeks into December I'm done with school! And then it's time for "newyearbirthmas". Which is going to be very special. And then I turn 23. YIPES. I don't want to think about that.

I may be ultra lame and start a "gradunewyearbirthmas" countdown. I was going to make a shitload of paper chains but:
a) I don't really have time
b) My room is small as it is and I don't want to be buried in paper chains
c) I like the environment and already waste enough paper on my poems for poetry class.
I will start this "digital paper chain" sometime soon, it may even come with hilarious fortunes. Like you know how you sometimes write thing on the paper chains? Maybe I will do that. But right now, it is early. And alas, I have no mind for counting. I will do some calculations later and post countdowns to the various days of "gradunewyearbirthmas"



...it's early...I'm going to go eat a carton of blueberries.

No comments: