Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Composed, or Rather, A Conversation Had In Reflection on the RNC

Me and Meghan had the following conversation via AIM after watching Palin speak at the RNC. We cracked ourselves up, so I figured it was worth sharing...

MEGHAN: and did i mention that palin shoots yak?
MEGHAN: or moose. whatever.

AMY: HAHAHAHAHA
AMY: i feel bad for them
AMY: and she hates polar bears
AMY: and penguins
AMY: and ponies
AMY: and rainbows

MEGHAN: one line did make me chuckle, though
MEGHAN: "this isn't a community, and it doesn't need organizing."
MEGHAN: tee hee.

AMY: lol

MEGHAN: i mean that was funny

AMY: "this isn't an ice rink and we don't need pitbulls in lipstick" is what I say

MEGHAN: lmffffffffaaaaaooooooo

AMY: hahahahahahaha

MEGHAN: yo, putin, i was on the PTA BOARD
MEGHAN: DON'T YOU EVEN MESS
MEGHAN: YOU BIG BULLY

AMY: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AMY: I WILL CALL YOUR MOTHER
AMY: DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOUR MOTHER?!

MEGHAN: THAT'S RIGHT. NO SNACKS FOR YOU.

AMY: HAHAHAHAHAHA
AMY: TIME OUT, MISTER
AMY: oooo but she could give the DREADED...
AMY: "I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed in you."
AMY: KILLER
AMY: THAT is a WMD

MEGHAN: oh yeah!
MEGHAN: "Excuse me, Iran. I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed in you."

AMY: HAHAHAHAHAHA
AMY: crisis: averted.
AMY: Iran will be TEARS so FAST
AMY: BEGGING for forgiveness.

MEGHAN: "crisis: averted."
MEGHAN: i'm laughing so hard right now

AMY: lol! me too!
AMY: jesus, I'm beginning to think sending a mom to the white house might be the best decision EVER

MEGHAN: right

AMY: can you imagine if someone messed with us
AMY: ?!?!

MEGHAN: "BACK THE HELL OFF MY BABIES"

AMY: SHE WOULD HAVE FREAKIN FOUND AND PERSONALLY POMMELED OSAMA

MEGHAN: yeah
MEGHAN: and then she'd shoot him in the face
MEGHAN: like a yak
MEGHAN: moose
MEGHAN: whatever

AMY: HAHAHA
AMY: awww
AMY: that's right.
AMY: she's still a republican
AMY: DAMMIT!
AMY: and i thought we were onto something


Also, it can't be displayed via blog but the best moment was surely when I commented "Cindy McCain is CREEEEEPY" and Meghan responded in giant lime-green letters, "I KNOW."
I love her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.
haha.