Addleheading For Life

Friday, December 28, 2007

A New, DIGITAL Age For Confusing Ideas Since 1986










Um...Rich? I hate to be the one to tell you this...but...uh...your Britches are falling.


...you have no idea how LONG I've been waiting to make that joke. I've only driven past Rich's Britches for the past 4 months and Rich's Britches have probably been falling since late October. I am so glad I finally have a digital camera, so I could take a picture and make the lamest joke ever. Sorry I couldn't get a better angle, but I was in my car and...didn't want to look like more of a freak than I already did leaning out my window to take a picture of a falling sign. Do you see what I go through for you guys?

Oh and by the way...not to toot my own horn or anything...but how awesome am I that for two of the three video clips The Police's "So Lonely" is playing in the background?
I mean...beside making a statement on the state of my love life right now it also is just an amazing song.
IN FACT I think it might be on my list of Top Ten Rock'N'Roll songs of all time. I mean...where else are you going to find a song that couples being lonely with pure unadulterated ROCKING OUT??!
I'm just saying...
The Police are supre hardcore. "So Lonely" is one of my favorite rock out songs. It's the best in the summer, pumped loud in the car with the window rolled down. The bad thing about pumping music with your window rolled down and rocking out (and in my case trying (trying=key word) to sing along with Sting...is that people stare.
At which point I usually like to turn my ipod to Spring Awakening and the song, "Totally F*cked" or Jay-Z's "99 Problems" of which I know all the words. Don't believe me? Ask me to rap it for you.
I dare you.

QUOTES OF THE DAY
(David brought in a French Silk Pie to work today)
DAVID: Do you want a piece of this before I take it upstairs?
ME: Um...(I turn slowly and look at my computer)
DAVID: (Bursts out laughing) Do not look at the clock! It is 10'o'clock, have a piece for breakfast it's fine!!
(I am not convinced)
ME: ...ok...
(I take a piece and cut it)
ME: Do you want a slice?
DAVID: No. I don't eat pie at 10'o'clock in the morning!

AMY'S LOVE LETTERS
Dear New Digital Camera,
As long as you aid in the lame-joke making process you and me are going to get along just fine.
Love,
Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you're posting videos of yourself now...i was wondering when this horrible and awesome day would come. :)