Addleheading For Life

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Photo Contest RESULTS POST

Here are the results for the Halloween Photo Contest:




Congrats, Sara! You are a much more awesome Sara than the the Sarah Palin. Mostly, 'cause you don't like to shoot me.
You shall get a prize! Send me your address and you will get something super awesome. Excited? YOU SHOULD BE.

Thank you to everyone who submitted pictures! I do declare it a mighty fine contest.

A special thank you to Sarah Palin for helping me announce the winner.

Here she is simultaneously hunting and eating Moose. Way to go, you Maverick. Most people like to make sure their meat is dead before they eat it. Then they usually like to cook it. And most of the time...people don't eat antlers. Even if they're just made of bristol board and felt.


...and yeah, I realize I am the most bo-jank Moose in the history of the universe. That's what 20 bucks'll get ya for a Halloween Costume.

Keith Richards aka Moose's Dad would also like to say hello:

Maybe one day your Old Man Band will be as big as the Stones.
Maybe one day I will be a real Moose.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Can moose take decongestants? You should invest in some...