Addleheading For Life

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's TIME

As promised (and for once actually ON TIME) here are the entries for the Halloween Picture Contest! Excited? You SHOULD be. Ok, today's post is just the entries. I'm hoping to have the winner posted tomorrow but it might be Sunday. The winner will be announced by a special guest. Intrigued? You SHOULD be. Ok. Thank you so much to everyone who submitted pictures. You all win points in the "Amy's Favorite People" book of life and we all know that at the end of the day, what I think about you is what's most important. Oh yeesh. I can't even take myself seriously when I talk like that. Seriously, thanks for submitting. They were so much fun to get and I'm so happy to post these. Pictures are fun.

WITHOUT FURTHER POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE...

Ha! Get it?


Carly sent me this picture:

This is Carly and some of her friends/family dressed as bunnies. With balloon ears. Genius.



My Auntie Bena sent this picture:

These are my other grandparents (Dad's folks). They are dressed as Wayne and Garth. The answer to your question is: Yeah. It is pretty much the best thing ever.



This picture is from Claire:

Oh Claire. How I adore puppies. And how your puppies are so adorable. They are looking super fine in their Halloween get-ups.



These pictures came from Ariana:



I have no words. Except that I really want to see these dogs RUN in these costumes. Because I think it would be a hilarious. Preferably, it should happen with the soundtrack from their respective movies playing in the background. Preferably, it should also happen that they have an epic duel with their respective evil nemesis who is (preferably) another dog dressed in costume.



These two came from Sara:



Sara. Sara. Sara. I have a whole knew respect for you. A dragon?! When you said you were going to submit a picture I thought I was going to get something cute like a princess or a kitten or a fairy. No. I get DRAGON. My friend, you are way more hardcore than I thought you were. Way more hardcore than I. I think will all remember what I was dressing up as at this age. Also, if I may say so, you are one cute dragon kid.



These two pictures came from Meghan (after much nagging from me):

Smart Ass.


Here is Meghan as Wendy from Peter Pan. She has plopped herself in the center of the circle. I love it. You are also one freakin' cute-ass kid. However, I cannot say you are as hardcore as Sara. I mean...maybe if you went as the crocodile from Peter Pan...but Wendy?



Look for the results post this weekend! Thanks again for submitting!

No comments: