Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chucking a Bouncy Ball at a Wall

I apologize for the serious lack of blogage of late.
I hate saying, "I've been busy" because I enjoy blogging and like to make time for it even when life is slightly nuts, but...*sigh* I've been busy.
I like to make sure you get the best possible blogage from Confusing Ideas and sometimes after a day of school/work/homework/rehearsal...that just isn't possible. Not even because I don't have the time but because my brain gets tired after working all day and says to me, "God. Amy! I need a break. Will you let me just chuck a bouncy ball at a wall for a little while??" And I say, "Ok, brain. Here's a bouncy ball. Have at it."


REMINDER
All right guys. I have two entries for the Halloween Photo Contest. I need more. I'm not gonna lie...the competition is fierce. You should make it even fiercer and send me your pictures. People have said to me, "Amy! I would love to send you a picture, but my Halloween pictures are not digital! How am I supposed to send it to you? Woe is me."
Two things:
a) A scanner. They're really easy to use. So if you have one, or your parents/friends have one, or if your local library has one-that's one way to do it. It goes like this: lift scanner lid, put picture on scanner screen, hook scanner into your computer, press "scan" on scanner, photo will appear on your computer. Done and done.
b) ALSO you can take them into Walgreens or Jewel Osco or whatevs and get them put onto a media CD or your little USB dude. This also is really easy and if you are confused I'm sure an enthusiastic member of the costumer service squad would be happy to assist you.
Ok? So it CAN be done. So...do it. Remember...there IS a prize which I will ACTUALLY send to you (yes, a real palpable prize) if you're comfortable giving me your address. If not, well...let's be honest. If you're just in it for the prize you best not play. The GLORY is really what it's all about.


Ahhh yes. How perfectly typical. Amy is dressed and ready to take on Halloween as Patch from 101 Dalmatians and Jimmy is...still in his pajamas with only his Scarecrow hat on.

5 comments:

David A said...

Is it possible that you and Jimmy were the cutest kid in the entire world...I think yes!

Amy said...

Hahahaha! Yeah, I know RIGHT? I have no idea what the hell happened between then and now but at least at one point in my life I was painfully adorable.

Anonymous said...

you are still adorable. i will email you a picture of dommy and brian as soon as i can get dom to wear this years costume. he's gonna be a fireman.
mike was the dread pirate roberts when he was little, but i cannot find those pictures - and one year he and i went as castaway. he was tom hanks and i was the volleyball. i cannot find those either - maybe its time to get organized :)

Amy said...

Kelly! Awesome! I can't wait to see these pictures. Also, Dread Pirate Roberts is the BEST costume idea ever. I need one this Halloween...
And thanks for thinking I'm still adorable.

Anonymous said...

Can you send multiple pictures if you can't decide on one? Also, can I send in a picture of my dogs dressed up if I don't have kids?