Addleheading For Life

Friday, October 03, 2008

This One Time...I Did Actually Grow


This is proof that at some point in my life...I did actually grow. You'll notice this is the same unicorn outfit from the previous pictures I posted. Only, I'm like three years older and four inches taller. Oops.
I love my super colorful jacket. I loved that jacket. Hi, my name is Amy I was a kid in the late 80s early 90s, observe my flashy jacket.
...also observe my socks.
Classy.
I love that my brother's costumes always involve trying to cram that large noggin of his into something. I love that he is eating candy.

this is another reminder to submit your Halloween photos for the CONTEST!! You've got until the 25th! I still only have one entry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, my best friend growing up had that exact same jacket. Good job, fellow 80s kid.