Addleheading For Life

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pushy, Pushy...

So I'm being bullied.

Bullied by the automatic toilet at work.

Basically as soon as I sit down this jerk starts to flush making me feel very rushed while I tend to my business.

Hey Toilet-Jerk! Let me finish peeing. I mean, really! How rude can you get? Who taught you your manners? I mean jeez, at least give me a 5 second head start, but I barely have my pants down most of the time before you start swirling! Do you have any idea how vulnerable that makes me feel?? To be sitting there, pants down, trying to pee and have you pushing me into early disposal of my waste?

Why don't you start thinking about other people's feelings Toilet-Jerk, instead of just your own.

Jeez.

The world is so inconsiderate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're special