Addleheading For Life

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I Ate Spongebob and I'm Not Sorry About It

Today was a glorious day. Because today I harkened to what might be one of my favorite sounds in the world: the whimsical tune of the ice cream man.

He stopped his truck right in front of my driveway.

This is what I ordered:

It was a deviation from my normal Choco Taco but I was feeling sassy today and what better way to compliment sassiness than with a Spongebob Popsicle?
Heck.
Yes.

Can you feel the sass?? Now, Spongebob Popsicle, we all know you live in a pineapple under the sea...if I could see that in popsicle form...that would be choice. I'm just saying. Who wouldn't want to eat a popsicle shaped like a pineapple? (Plus, pineapple is like the tastiest fruit EVER and its tasty-ness would only be exponentially compounded when put into popsicle form.



And it's just like my grandpa says about Christmas...


Spongebob popsicle come, Spongebob popsicle go. Aww, Spongebob Popsicle...it's too soon for goodbye.

1 comment:

David A said...

um...you should check. I'm guessing you didn't finish all of it and that half of it ended up all over the floor. Possibly near a sculpture if you have one around your house or yard.