Addleheading For Life

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blog-o-vations: 2008

This is just a post to say....

I'M WORKING ON SOME SERIOUS BLOG-O-VATIONS!!!

Are you excited?!

I'm excited.

So there may not be new posts for a while, but I'm working on what I hope will be some good stuff.

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish:

Not that I don't love you ten people who read this blog very dearly BUT I'm thinking it might be cool if I could get more readers/people to tune into Confusing Ideas Since 1986.

Guess what?

You as my loyal "readers" get to be guinea pigs! Don't be sad! Guinea pigs are super cute! Don't believe me? Check it out:

Aw! CUTE! Have I mentioned how cute you all are too??
And you'll be the type of guinea pigs that get fun things tested on them...like ice cream flavors or new kinds of popcorn. You will not be the kind of guinea pigs that endure gross medical testing. At least I sure hope that's not what will happen and if it does, well...that's why we have guinea pigs.
Basically, here's what's going to happen...
I will continue to post up written posts about crazy things that happen in my life.
BUT
In addition, I'm hoping to post a bi-weekly (once every two weeks) web show. I will hopefully be posting up the first of these web shows sometime late this week. Here's where you as the guinea pigs come in...basically, if you want to and feel like it and don't have something better or more productive to do, you will watch the first of these shows and then vote:
a) "Amy, these shizzy is off the hizzy and also, you are hot and have once again broughtsexyback."
b) "Amy, you suck and blogging and at life. Stop. Before you injure a baby. Or a guinea pig."
c) "Amy, I don't think this shizzy is off the hizzy, nor do I think you have broughtsexyback BUT I also don't think you suck at life."
d)"Amy, I like this a lot. But I am uncomfortable saying you've broughtsexyback 'cause I don't think you're sexy. At all. Stick to blogging. Don't ever talk about being sexy again."
e) "Amy, my opinion on the matter may be classified as 'other' if I am feeling generous I may explain myself further, but I may choose to just be mysterious and leave it at 'other'."

No comments: