Addleheading For Life

Sunday, April 27, 2008

So...It Turns Out...

It's NOT a good idea to put your jump drive through the wash...

Me and my pockets. We get into so much trouble.

My entire (well, almost entire) second act of my screenplay was on that jump drive. And there was more on it than I had saved to my computer. Yeah. To say I my heart freaked a bit is an understatement. THANKFULLY I had emailed it to myself so I could print it at school, so...phew. I am however now down a jump drive.


New Play Fest went pretty well. My cast did a fab job. The playwright told me she loved it, which is great considering the play was about a personal experience she had.

TOMORROW I PERFORM MY ONE WOMAN SHOW. AH! Yay for cowboy hats! I'll try and get some pictures taken of the performance in action and post 'em up here when I get a chance.



CHICKEN AND MAXIMUS MOMENT OF THE DAY IN THE BOX OFFICE
We're listening the Jersey Boys. "Oh What A Night" comes on...we both start singing.
CHICKEN: Do you know what this song is about?
MAXIMUS: Doin' it!!!
CHICKEN: ...the fist ti-
Chicken turns back to Maximus to see Maximus making lewd thrusts. And then begins to crack up.
CHICKEN: You can't ever be in Speedating.
MAXIMUS: I already was!!
CHICKEN: Listen to you sassy pants! I'm Amy and I've been in Speedating and married Troy Bolton.
MAXIMUS: Barf. Marriage of convenience.

No comments: