Addleheading For Life

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I Got Tagged, Art School Style

So, I got tagged to post a piece of art work. Here it is. I hope it works. I'm not too blog/posting saavy so I'm not 100% sure how to post pictures, but I'll give it my best shot. And since, to my knowledge the only people who read my blog have already been tagged. I tag no one.




This is a picture of a horse I painted. I like horses. For some reason this horse is blue and purple. Go figure. It would be fun if horses were blue and purple, also if they had wings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amy, that's a really good painting! well, really good by my standards...and if you've ever seen any of MY work, you're a freaking genius. and your last entry was way deep. i liked it. :) crazy thing, socks.

Amy said...

I know! How weird are socks, right?

Anne said...

Amy!!! I'm glad you're back. I thought maybe some horrible fate had befallen you... like maybe you got peed on a little. I lurve your painting!

It baffles me that you don't get more people reading your blog. It is certainly read-worthy, and if this were a just world you would have groupies by now. My son has the same problem, he has a great but undiscovered blog. WTF? The only thing I can think of is that I comment on other people's blogs so people see my name a lot. And I have lots of links in my stories, which supposedly can help you rank higher on Google for some reason... don't ask me why, i just think i read that somewhere. I do know that when I added my art blog, my popularity doubled. I'm baffled... must get this great blog seen... (walks away scratching her head and mumbling.....)

Anonymous said...

so pretty.

freaked out.